Meet our models
We are an aluminium shipyard that specialises in boats for professional use. At AISTER we build safe, reliable, durable aluminium boats designed to meet the specific needs of all sorts of marine professionals.
Its high strength and light weight compared to other materials makes aluminium the perfect material for the construction of professional boats. Aluminium is widely used for professional boats and can be found in many different professional activities. In addition to custom projects, we have also developed designs and construction projects in the following areas:
– Patrol boats: Aluminium boats for which speed and safety are paramount with our specially designed deep-V hulls, allowing the crew to operate at top speeds of up to 50 knots. Patrol boats also need to provide comfort for their crew, since patrol and surveillance activities can last for many hours.
– Passenger catamarans: We build aluminium catamarans with suitable lenghts for transporting 150, 250 and up to 500 passengers. These boats are fully built from aluminium, making them light and fast. They are ideal for transporting passengers on regular routes, where speed and consumption are key to profitability, since they allow for faster speeds and reduced consumption.
– Fishing and fish-farming: Catamarans and single-hull boats, from small fishing boats to 35-m seine, longline and trawler boats. We also design and build boats for aquaculture, offering large cargo and transport capacities and the required hydraulic lifting systems. All our aluminium boats can be fitted with comfortable interiors and all the equipment needed to fish in different waters.
– Electric boats: Primarily for use in tourism and sailing in areas where combustion engines are prohibited. The key features of this type of aluminium boat are the batteries and the zero-emissions propulsion system made possible by electrical power, allowing sailing in protected spaces without pollution.
– Fireboats: Available in lengths between 8 m (designed for working in hard-to-access spaces, such as sports harbours) and 30 m (for sea–land work). Our fireboats come with the required equipment, such as a dynamic positioning system and fire monitors, ensuring the comfort and safety of the crew on board while they are at work.
– Search and rescue: Aluminium boats designed to allow rescue specialists to reduce the time needed for interventions, helping minimise the risk of drowning or hypothermia and increasing the likelihood of survival.
– Workboats: Our range of workboats includes crafts for many different purposes, such as daily supervision and maintenance tasks in ports, transporting goods and passengers, tugs for smaller boats and diving. Its high capacity to absorb impacts means aluminium offers excellent durability.
Custom-designed aluminium boats
We provide custom projects tailored to meet the needs of specific customers and backed by leading national and international engineers. We also have a range of models designed for specific uses, which have already been tested and built and can be fully adapted to your needs. All our boats are built from high-quality marine aluminium and are characterised by a functional design guarantees comfort and safety on board.
Our workforce has around 100 members of staff who strive to make every project unique and imprint it with a personality based on your needs. Our workshop staff are also approved by the main Classification Societies, and we have an integrated quality management, risk prevention and environmental system to ensure our customers receive the best management, the best technology and the best results.